(by The RMS Book Club) The RMS Book Club is pleased to announce our selections for 2022. These meetings are free, virtual, and fun. Join for one, several, or all meetings. Most of the selections were recommended by Rama. Our facilitator for each call will be Dorje, unless otherwise specified.
The calls are on the last Saturday of each month at 2 Pacific / 5 Eastern.
- January 29 – Graceful Exits: How Great Beings Die (Death stories of Hindu, Tibetan Buddhist, and Zen masters) (Blackman)
- February 26 – Moby Dick (Melville) [Facilitator: Matt]
- March 26 – Eternal Companion: Brahmananda, His Life and Teachings (Prabhavananda)
- April 30 – The Spiritual Teachings of Ramana Maharshi
- May 28 – Built to Last: Successful Habits of Visionary Companies (Collins/Porras)
- June 25 – The Stand (King) [Facilitators: Chinjandra, Dorje]
- July 30 – Lifetimes: True Accounts of Reincarnation (Rama – Dr. Frederick Lenz)
- August 27 – The Art of Dreaming (Castaneda) [Facilitator: Micheline]
- September 24 – Tibetan Book of Living and Dying (Sogyal RInpoche)
- October 29 – The Tempest (Shakespeare) [Facilitator: Gaile]
- November 26 – Buddhist Mahayana Texts (Muller/Cowell)
- December 31 – Surfing the Himalayas (Rama – Dr. Frederick Lenz)
We hope you will join some or all of these calls. E-Mail us for dial-in information at firstname.lastname@example.org
A list of the books reviewed by the Book Club since 2010 is now available.