Annual Trip to Joshua Tree - Bakersfield Meditation Society
Joshua Tree is a place of power that Rama took his students while he was in the body. This trip will include hiking, meditation and fellowship. There are stunning rock formations to explore by day (easy walking) and we will get together for delicious dinners and discussions in the evening. This will be an exciting adventure!
For more information and to rsvp, email email@example.com
Friday, January 17th.
- Meet for dinner in Yucca Valley.
Saturday, January 18th
- Meet for breakfast
- Explore beautiful places in Joshua Tree based on our previous adventures there. We will have a light lunch in the park and return to the hotel in the afternoon.
- Group dinner at a delicious restaurant.
Sunday, January 19th
- Meet for breakfast.
- Explore the park.
- Meditate at the fabulous Thien Vien Chan Nguyen Buddhist Meditation Center in Adelanto.
- Head home and return in the evening.