(by RMS) The following update about Rama Meditation Society (RMS) and our activities was distributed to participants in the recent desert trip to celebrate Rama's birthday. Please contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
RAMA MEDITATION SOCIETY (RMS) - February 2018
Overview - Rama Meditation Society (RMS) is a non-profit corporation formed by students of Rama’s teachings.
Mission - Our mission is to preserve and share the body of works of Rama - Dr. Frederick Lenz - and to support the continued transformation of those inspired by his teachings.
- The copyrights to Rama’s works are owned by the Lenz Foundation. In 2012, RMS entered into a non-exclusive license agreement with the Foundation to enable free downloads of Rama’s works and links to materials for sale through Amazon and other outlets.
- In 2011, RMS partnered with the Foundation to promote the Rama Materials Marketing Campaign (RMMC). The RMMC campaign obtained funds – held (and matched) by the Foundation – to promote Rama’s works.
- In mid-2015, the Foundation provided RMS & other Rama student organizations with its remaining inventory of books, CDs and DVDs. RMS has been storing and distributing these materials (at no charge).
RMS Website (Features) – ramameditationsociety.org
- Resource Library (all of Rama’s Works) & Summaries of Rama's Teachings
- Discussion Series by Rama Students (44 talks)
- Teacher Listings (22) & Blogs (66 from 27 contributors)
- Related Sites (38 listings) & Forums
- Listings of Events, Retreats & Programs
- RMS has hosted a dozen Birthday, Mahasamadhi and Educational events in CA, CT and NY.
- RMS Retreats to date: Anza Borrego, Bandelier/Santa Fe, Canyon de Chelly, Grand Canyon, Joshua Tree
- RMS is open to hosting other Retreats (Canyon of Light; On the Road with Rama) to Maui, Kona, Nantucket, Bryce/Zion/Arches, Monument Valley, Lake Tahoe, etc. - subject to interest
- RMS shares Rama’s teachings, our experiences applying his teachings in our lives, and supports educating others about Rama’s body of work. RMS programs are offered by inspired volunteers
- RMS is developing a new Teacher section for its website; target go-live in first quarter 2018.
- RMS collaborates with like minded organizations and individuals – Please contact us to learn more.
How to Participate & Support
Donations (tax deductible) are needed & greatly appreciated.
- Volunteers – Follow your passions and interests.
- Referrals – Link to the RMS site; Promote our Activities.
- Participate – Programs, Retreats, Events.
- Feedback – Email us at email@example.com or Participate in Periodic Stakeholder Feedback calls –