AgniKala is a living example of a bright, happy, and healthy embodiment of Rama's teachings. AgniKala's teaching methods focuses on self-refinement through discovering and moving past basic social imprinting, thereby conducting Light which leads to a brighter, healthier and more vibrant lifestyles.
AgniKala has a focus on self-refinement. His teachings encourage students to understand and unravel the emotional patterns and mental structures imprinted on the mind by the social matrix. Discovering and moving past basic imprinting, allows spiritual aspirants to see clearly and become a conduit for a brighter and more vibrant lifestyle.
AgniKala is a living example of a bright, happy, and healthy practitioner of the Dharma. He demonstrates the power of Rama's teachings through direct conscious experiences of meditation, spiritual art, mindfulness, and physical activity in awe inspiring locations.
AgniKala has taught meditation for more than 20 years. He has been very actively teaching on location and creating teaching videos and Dharma talks since 2013.
AgniKala holds regular sessions with a small group of students who travel to see him and seek his frequent guidance. He holds special sessions for large groups several times a year. He also teaches pre-qualified groups of Martial Arts students in advance defensive and protection techniques.
AgniKala believes that sharing the Dharma is his sacred duty as a living and breathing Sutra of the Rama Lineage. He teaches to share his vision of a happier and more meaningful way of living.
• Meditation Classes
AgniKala focuses his meditation classes around powerful times of the day and key times of year. He offers Sunrise and Sunset Meditation Adventures where students recharge the body, mind, and spirit in natural, healing environments. He facilitates excursions into pristine and powerful places, often overnight, that connect students with the energies of rugged locations allowing disconnection from social and technological constraints.
• AgniKala provides guest teaching sessions on creating a fit mindset to preserve vitality in our aging bodies as we continue teaching. The focus is on nurturing healthy mental and physical habits that support emotional balance and strong vital nature.
• Live Concert Meditation Experiences
• Third Eye Opening Spiritual Art Workshop
• Living and Breathing Divine Tantric Consort-ship Workshop
• Dharma Kitchen and Food as Medicine Workshop
• Security Training on how to protect an Enlightened Being
• Back to Nature camping and meditating experiences
Books, Music, and Media:
• Creates “American Thangkas”
• Modern Spiritual Visions and artistic expression of traditional Tibetan Thangkas
• Meditation Videos
⁃ The Electronic Tribe - Rama
⁃ The Past, Present and Future Journey of the Electronic Tribe
⁃ Unity Meditation Concert
⁃ The Rooting
⁃ Power Places